Pure CBD Isolate
- 1000 mg - Verified CBD
100% THC FREE
- Organic Coconut Oil Extract
- 33 mg CBD per dropper
- Only 2 Ingredients
Wellness - Beginner Level
Ingredients: Hemp Extract (CBD) + Coconut Oil (MCT oil)
- 100% THC Free
- Organically grown on FDA registered US farm
- CO2 Extracted
- No solvents, herbicides, pesticides or preservatives
- Third-party lab tested for quality and potency guarantee
Suggestions for Use
- Shake well before each use.
- Fill the dropper to the amount desired.
- Use by:
- Sublingual- drop desired amount by dropper under your tongue, hold for 30-45 seconds before swallowing.
- Add drops of CBD oil into beverages or food.
- Use topically directly on skin or add to your favorite moisturizer.
You can't go wrong with this!
An MD recommended this product that I've ordered repeatedly because of it's purity and medicinal value. The information on this website is helpful and thorough in getting the most out of this product, based on different needs.
Started using cbd to help with pain and sleep, and all the other benefits. Have noticed that it has helped me to relax and fall asleep a lot better and quicker. Will definitely use again .
No more sinus trouble!
I am very pleased with your product. I am not having the sinus problems that I had using a hemp oil based product. Shipping was timely. My only suggestion would be that you use a dropper with dosage amounts marked on it. Thanks! Also I appreciated you 30% off sale offered all through May, it gave me time to experiment with my first order before I needed to place another one.
No problem ordering from Japan
I ordered this 1000mg one as a sort of trial to see if I can purchase a reasonably-priced CBD oil from Japan without a hitch at the customs, etc. The result was, not a problem. I now order 6000mg bottle exclusively since it's much better value for money.
I feel like I am
I feel like I am having less sinus trouble as a result from switching from a full spectrum to your 1000 mg isolate. Now I just have to get braver about taking more for my spinal stenosis and neuropathy. OUCH!